Sunday, July 8, 2012

Thankful Sunday

I am thankful to be able to cool off in our pool on hot July days like these.  Swimming has always been a favorite physical activity of mine, and I dreamed of having a pool "someday".   When searching for a new home nine years ago, we weren't looking for one with a pool.  So it was one of those exceeding abundantly above blessings that God delights in doing.  We love to share it with our family and friends too.

Our littlest grand learning to float


What are you thankful for today?

3 comments:

  1. This week I am thankful for a mix of fun, family and work :)
    We got to spend time with my parents, with my boyfriend's family and I had a super-productive day working at home yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a bit of rain Friday at home - I'm so grateful for each drop. blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, brings back memories. I learned to float in my best friends grandparents pool. I remember her grand father spending time teaching us. It's stil what I do best in the water!

    ReplyDelete